Now automatically part of the Quick Start programme!
Did you know?
Caliper recommended candidates deliver 37% higher sales than those Caliper did not recommend!
55% of sales people are in the wrong job!
The top characteristic of sales people: motivated by “YES”
Caliper is validated by 50 years of research!
Consistently recruiting successful salespeople remains one of the biggest challenges for any hiring manager. The key is to know a candidate’s potential to sell your products or services before you employ them.
The Caliper Sales Profile provides this insight. It measures a candidate’s strengths, limitations and overall potential to sell your particular product or service to your prospects and clients.
- Sociable, outgoing candidates that perform well in the interview room are the single biggest cause of hiring mistakes in sales.
- There are over 600,000 videos on YouTube teaching sales candidates how to sell themselves in an interview.
- The cost of hiring the wrong salesperson is more than $48,000 per candidate. This is before accounting for lost sales revenue.
We compare your candidate against our international sales benchmarks to precisely measure their potential against your requirements for success.
If you take a full Caliper Profile Report, you’ll have a personalised discussion with a Caliper Consultant to determine whether a candidate meets your specific business needs. We will provide you with relevant, valuable insights about an individual’s potential to perform.
Option 1: Caliper Analytics – $200
- Job match the applicant against a Real Estate Sales Profile
- Verbal feedback session with manager
- No report
Option 2: Full report – $450
If you take the analytics and upgrade to the full report – you only pay $250
- Verbal feedback and developmental session with manager and applicant
- Full developmental and analytical report to both manager and applicant
- Advisable to do when how you experience the candidate and Caliper Analytics is not matching. Find out more about your applicant!
Managers – you should do Caliper to understand yourself better and where you can develop.
Contact us on 0455 222 776
Our Quick Start Recruiting Team are accredited with Caliper.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.