Quickstart Recruitment (QSR) and The Real Estate Company (TREC)
QUICKSTART RECRUITMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Quickstart Recruitment agrees to:
- Support TREC in finding and recruiting new sales people, property managers or Business Development people.
- Supply advertisements including headings and text, for the recruiting drive.
- Help and guide the TREC in choosing the right candidates.
- Supply QuickStart online training course for applicants and a qualified “mentor” for a period of 90 days.
- This arrangement is not in any way exclusive to TREC. QSR may engage in a similar arrangement with any other Real Estate Company in the area.
- QSR will use its best endeavours to help TREC attract the most suitable candidate; however there is no guarantee the chosen applicants will succeed in this industry.
- There is also no guarantee that the applicant will in fact take up an offer to work for TREC. QSR will use best endeavours to encourage that.
- There is no guarantee that any applicant will wait for this process to unfold and join TREC. QRS has no way of enforcing that.
- As part of their training and mentoring QSR will, after using best endeavours to encourage the applicant to work for TREC, or in the situation where TREC turns down an application from the applicant, have the right to help the Applicant seek employment elsewhere.
- QSR will support this program with a Customer Support Team. All questions or queries will be answered within 1 working day.
- QSR uses best endeavour to make sure the advice and training given in the online component of this program AND the mentoring given over 90 days, is lawful and relevant to the applicants. QSR is in no way responsible for making sure this advice is legal and complies with all rules stated by the different states Real Estate Institutes governing bodies. It is up to TREC and the applicant to make sure their activities comply with all governing bodies rules and regulations.
THE REAL ESTATE COMPANIES RESPONSIBILITIES.
The Real Estate Company agrees to:
- Provide a Recruiting Administrator (RA) from within TREC to help coordinate the recruiting drive.
- Place, and pay for, any advertisements required for the recruiting drive.
- Conduct a minimum 2 to 3 week campaign prior to the Interview Event.
- Guarantee the attendance of the principal, or an acceptable representative, of TREC at the recruiting Interview Event.